You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Non-Stick Frying Pan 24cm
- Excellent durability - 4mm thick
- Superior even heat induction, increased heat absorption
- Easy to clean, stone coated finish
- No oil needed, tough anti-scratch surface
- Die cast base
- Step-fixed handle
JML Stone-Ware pans boast enhanced durability and strength, with a robust 4mm thick construction and a tough anti-scratch surface. They're created with a unique specially formulated advanced hybrid coating, which absorbs heat quicker to speed-up cooking. This special hard stone coating is also non-stick, so you can cook without oils or fats and clean them very easily. #Embellished with a beautiful rustic speckled finish, Stone-Ware pan will offer you years of faster, easier, more stylish cooking.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: BEFORE FIRST USE
It is recommended that you hand wash your STONE-WARE FRYING PANS in warm soapy water using a soft sponge to wipe the surface to remove any residues, oils and dirt left by the manufacturing process and shipping. Rinse well and dry completely.
• Avoid overheating the pan when empty.
• Never heat fat or oil to the point where it burns or turns black.
• Slight surface marks and abrasions are normal and will not affect the performance of the non-stick coating.
• Most metal utensils may be used with caution, with the exception of knives, forks and whisks. To help preserve and avoid scratching the STONE-WARE FRYING PAN surface, we recommend using plastic, silicone or nylon cooking utensils.
• Avoid cutting directly in the pan.
• Never leave a pan unattended when in use.
• Allow the pan to cool before cleaning to avoid damage to the coating or burns.
• Clean the inner and outer coating of the pan with hot water, mild detergent and a soft sponge.
• DO NOT USE metal or abrasive scouring pads, abrasive wire wool or harsh scouring cleaning powders.
• Some detergents may contain corrosive elements which can harm cooking pans.
• If placed in the dishwasher the pan’s outer and inner coating may become dulled or discolored due to the action of some detergents.
• The guarantee does not cover this type of wear.
Please note that all our cookware products are pre-assembled for your convenience.